Do you want to emigrate and find freedom (from taxes) abroad?
At Tax Free Today, we help you increase your freedom and find the most ideal destination for you in the world.
Isle of Man
- for people with either large or limited income
- also suitable for salaried work (employees)
- simple and quick to organise
The non-dom system
There is no tax on foreign income, as long as it is not introduced into the country. Income used in the country in subject to progressive taxation. Contributions to social security are paid on any domestic or foreign income introduced. You must introduce (and pay taxes on) a minimum monthly sum of money to cover living costs.
Trinidad and Tobago
- perfect for internet entrepreneurs
- not advisable for professional traders (due to taxation of domestic income)
- accurate taxation can become complicated
Special tax schemes
Special schemes and programmes for foreigners. Often with a time limit, or only available to certain professions and activities. Generally, these schemes offer the chance to apply territorial taxation or a fixed rate of local taxes.
- perfect for retirees
- especially suited to passive income
- often includes tax exemption for investment and trading
Income earned in other countries is tax-free, even when introduced into the country. Only domestic income is taxed. Often involves a minimum tax-exempt allowance. No contributions to social security on income earned abroad.
- ideal for internet entrepreneurs
- perfect for investors and traders
- also suitable for people with limited income
Countries without direct taxes
Neither taxes nor social security are paid. Living costs are generally quite high. These States finance themselves through indirect taxes and tariffs.
United Arab Emirates
- perfect for business owners with physical companies
- only suitable for people with high income
IMPORTANT: the residence transfer service is carried out through licensed partner agencies. Tax Free Today only acts as a middleman and is not responsible for the process. It therefore carries no type of guarantee on our part.